Inclined platform for straight section
The Aris model platform is the ideal solution for straight section stairs, both indoors and outdoors. We have continuous production and stocks that allow us to deliver the unit within 4-5 days. We have 4 standard platform sizes: 650×750/700×750 / 750×900 / 800×1000, all of them certified and adapted to current accessibility regulations. We also make custom platforms to adapt to those stairs that require special dimensions.
Quick and easy to install, the Aris model can be installed where other platforms are not feasible thanks to its design features.
- Minimalist design: Folded with 180° access, it occupies 315 mm
- Load capacity: max 250kg
- Great robustness of the unit and its components
- Very smooth motor and scrolling (60dB<)
- Hingable control panel for direct access to the unit
- Anti-corrosion rail to extend its useful life
- Pre-assembled rail system
- State-of-the-art display for efficient diagnosis
- Unlock arms for a simple and agile rescue
- Light and acoustic signal of operation
- High performance quality parachute system
- Tooling for manual motor movement
- IN STOCK: For immediate delivery
ARIS, a unique concept and experience to form part of people’s daily lives.
• Boarding: 90º and 180º.
• Maximum payload: 300 kg.
• Automatic operating platform.
• 4 platform sizes in stock: 650x750mm – 700x750mm
– 750x900mm – 800x1000mm.
• Speed: 0.10 m/s.
• Travel: 15000 mm.
• Power: 0.7 kW (1CV).
• Aluminum rail.
• Wall or floor rail fixing system.
• Long press on the panel (up/down).
• 2 wireless controls on the lower and upper floor.
• Luminous and acoustic movement signal.
• Informative display.
• High quality non-slip flooring.
• Tools for manual movement of the motor.
• Metallic dark gray platform colour.
• Folding seat and safety belt.
• Companion control with cable.
• Height-adjustable self-supporting floor supports.
• Color of the platform to choose (RAL).
COMPLIANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATIONS:
ANNEX VII OF THE MACHINERY DIRECTIVE 2006/42/CE AND HARMONIZED STANDARD:
UNE EN 81-41 “STAIRS SAVERS AND INCLINED LIFT PLATFORMS FOR USE BY PEOPLE WITH REDUCED MOBILITY”