1. What are cookies?
“Cookies” are text files that are downloaded to the user’s terminal equipment (computer, tablet, mobile phone…) and are stored in the memory of their browser. The data contained in the cookies may be analyzed to improve the usability of the websites and offer more personalized information and services.
The browsing data retrieved by cookies is anonymous and is not associated with any person. The personal information will have to be explicitly provided by the user.
The user may delete or disable cookies from the configuration of their browsers. In this case, the website will continue to be operational, but without the benefits of personalization. For more details on the use, management and configuration of cookies from browsers, it is recommended to consult the website http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
2. What kind of cookies do we use?
• Own. They are cookies that are sent from a computer or domain managed by Aris Stairlifts to the user’s terminal.
• From third parties. They are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed or controlled by Aris Stairlifts. In this case, the cookies installed by the web that collect information managed by third parties are also included.
Third-party cookies can be used to measure and analyze user behavior in order to improve their experience on the web.
3. What are the purposes of the cookies used?
The purposes of the cookies used in the Aris Stairlift are:
• Techniques. The objective of this type of cookies is to make it possible for browsing the page to be satisfactory. This type of cookie allows the system to recognize users who have registered and remind them of their username and password, among other functions.
• Customization. These cookies allow the user to access the Aris Stairlift website with some predefined general characteristics such as the language, the browser or the geographical location from which the service is accessed. This user information allows the Aris Stairlift to offer them a better and more personalized service.
• Analytics. The anonymous data contained in these cookies allows the measurement, monitoring and study of user activity in order to incorporate improvements in the Aris Stairlift websites, applications and platforms.
• Advertising. These cookies make it possible to manage advertising spaces based on criteria such as content editing or user browsing habits.
4. What are the cookies used in the Aris Stairlift?
Own cookies: User identification.
Third party cookies: Google Analytics, Support Chat.
Cookies from third-party sites: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.